วันพุธที่ 21 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2556


Listening practice
 
 
 
 
                                       Song : Don't Kick The Chair

          In this song have many questions such as Have you ever felt like ererybody's watching for you to lose?, Have you ever felt love, really really felt love the kind I could save a life ? and anoter questions in this song its make you feel thinking about song. In this song gives the caution about you don't feel despond in you're life.

          Don't Kick The Chair Song make you feel despond. It's really really feel better.

          In my opinion, this song is very molodic. I like this song because it's gives volitation for me. When I  feel despond, I listen this song it can make me feel better. It's make me want to do everything in my life.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น